Onboard entertainment, audience engagement, a great experience, remove friction from onboard purchases
We make it all about the passenger
Wireless IFE is a key stage on the Flight Path to the Connected Aircraft. By enabling an onboard entertainment cabin network, an airline can cut costs – both seatback hardware and operational (fuel). Delivering personalised content and entertainment to passengers on their own devices is the future of IFE. Our approach also makes it easier for passengers to spend money while onboard, with actionable data delivered from every flight.
From battery-powered servers through to high capacity, in-flight internet-ready servers, self serve content upload or fully-managed services, we have a system to meet your airline’s needs. Get in touch with us today for a demo or pricing proposal.
With our BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) functionality, airlines can seamlessly publish personalised content to passengers’ smartphone or tablet devices, at the point of booking, pre-departure, whilst onboard, at arrival and beyond the destination. Airlines of every size can quickly and cost-effectively enable a complete BYOD service for passengers, with ancillary revenue, personalisation and passenger experience benefits.
Multiple, integrated benefits:
- Complete solution: software, hardware and content. If your need is solely for software, our system works on any suitable hardware.
- Turns cost centre into revenue centre with minimal time-to-value.
- Powerful data analytics and content management.
- Video on demand, information and entertainment.
- In-flight retail interface for ancillary revenues.
- Deliver advertising – new revenue stream.
- Communication services.
- Custom mobile apps for a personalised experience. Standalone app or embedded into your existing app.
- Internet connectivity (aircraft-dependent).
- BYOD – Android and iOS compatible, tablets or laptops.
TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks featured or referred to on this site are the property of their respective trademark holders.