AeroDocs is a hosted product suite that provides aircraft operators with a totally modular solution for EFB’s and Document Management across Web and Mobile devices as well as Class 1, 2 and 3 EFB’s in the flight deck.
AeroDocs is a product suite that provides aircraft operators with a totally modular solution for EFB’s and Document Management.
“Arconics’ technology has proved reliable and easy to use, allowing staff all over the airline to edit and publish complex XML manuals to mobile, web and Class 1, 2 and 3 EFBs without a significant training requirement. I have no hesitation recommending the company”
Choorah Singh – Deputy Director of Ops Control – Ryanair
- AeroDocs – Digital Library – OEM and Airline manual Viewer.
- AeroDocs – Read + Sign – Flight Crew Notices and Messaging.
- AeroDocs – Crew Report – EFB form management – data capture reporting and flight archiving.
- AeroDocs – Electronic Flight Folder – Distributing + Archiving of Flight Crew Briefing Packs.
- AeroDocs – Portal – Display subset of crew portal content.
View all EFB Modules
- Reduce paper in the cockpit, which decreases weight and cuts down clutter
- Reduce cost and workload required to update documents
- Keep information up-to-date, enabling easy document revision (e.g., through wireless data transfer)
- Send flight reports quickly and effectively, allowing issues to be addressed more rapidly