Can you afford not to take control of your airline and OEM manuals?
As an Air Operator, you face ever-evolving regulations, increased security threats and unpredictable industry changes. At Viasat, we understand that, in order to:
- Remain compliant,
- React quickly to external events, and
- Gain competitive advantage,
Why outsource, when there are so many real benefits to controlling your documents in-house:
- Restrict document access to your own teams, who you know and trust.
- Distribute and track in real-time to ensure the right people get the right documents at the right time.
- React quickly and intelligently to external events, evolving regulations and market demands.
- With Aerodocs, you can control your documents in-house, and also control your costs, with a demonstrable ROI.
Avoid the risks, delays and costs associated with outsourcing and gain multiple benefits by controlling your Operations Manuals in-house.
Control your processes using customised, fully-auditable workflows. Enable multiple levels of access and privileges across your workforce and see exactly who has received, viewed and accepted revisions.
- Security – Complete control over who can access at each stage.
- Consistency – Document styles and content stay consistent.
- Auditability – End-to-end visibility, tracking and reporting.
Regulatory compliance gets more rigorous every day. Failure to comply can result in an airline being grounded. Aerodocs embraces the potential of working in partnership with the regulator.
The regulator is integrated into manual review and approval processes, and manuals link to regulations, alerting users whenever a revision has been issued.
- Connect with Regulator – Bring your national regulator into the process.
- Visible Compliance – Link your documents directly to the regulations.
- Simplify Audits – Save hundreds of hours every audit cycle.
We work better when we work together. Aerodocs brings this simple truth to new heights of efficiency and security. Content reuse means never having to type the same thing twice.
AeroDocs has a powerful backend, delivering the benefits of XML with an easy-to-use interface that will have your teams collaborating quickly. Cut costs and be more responsive.
- Insight – Harness the knowledge of all your people.
- Agility – Respond faster and smarter to a changing environment.
- Efficiency – Reduce costs and effort across the organization.