The Aircraft Commerce 10th Annual Flight Operations Conference is the world’s leading Flight Operations event and focuses wholly on the key, strategic issues that affect commercial aircraft operations.
This year, amongst other key items, the event is focusing on the following key issues:
- Live Flight Tracking
- EFB Case Studies
- The Digital / Paperless Flight Deck
- Latest Aircraft & Engine Types Performance Analysis (A350 / 787 / A320 neo)
- High Bandwidth Flightdeck Connectivity
- Live EFB Weather Data
- Aircraft eEnablement
- The Latest ATC Developments
- Biofuel and Fuel Efficiency Case Studies
- The Latest Flight Deck Technology Innovations
The Flight Operations Conference provides airlines and aircraft operators with an outstanding one-stop solution to streamline, increase efficiency and ultimately save costs within their aircraft operating procedures. The conference provides 3 great opportunities:
- Agenda of Presentations: A 2 day agenda of presentations, given by industry experts and airline / aircraft operator executives. Case studies, Regulator updates and the latest innovations are included to ensure that delegates receive key, varied and fresh information. The key topics for this year’s conference are listed above; speakers include British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Alaska Airlines, SWISS, Qatar Airways, plus lots more…
- Large Exhibition Area – latest Flight Operations Innovations: A large exhibition area allows airlines and aircraft operators the opportunity to try out and demo the latest innovations in Flight Deck technology including major software and hardware systems from the world’s leading vendors. The solutions you will be able to demo include: Digital / Paperless Solutions for the Flight Deck, EFB, ETL, Flight Planning Systems, Fuel Management / Efficiency, Aircraft Connectivity, Crew and Scheduling Solutions, Load Management, Live Flight Tracking, etc. You can meet Arconics at stand E25 for a demo of our aircraft software solutions.
- Network with your peers: 300+ key executives from airlines, operators, OEMs, IT vendors, regulators and consultants from across the world will be in attendance, allowing for exceptional networking and the exchange of ideas.
Airline delegates can book their places directly from Aircraft Commerce:
Arconics will demo our software solutions in safety and compliance document management, electronic flight bag and the connected aircraft software platform. Click here to arrange a meeting.
Arconics Aircraft Software Platform: https://www.arconics.com/aircraft-software-platform-arconics/
AeroDocs, the Safety and Compliance Document Management System for Aviation: https://www.arconics.com/safety-compliance-document-management-aerodocs/
CloudStore Wireless IFE product info: https://www.arconics.com/wireless-ife-cloudstore/
PaxApp Cabin Management app info: https://www.arconics.com/airline-cabin-management-paxapp/
Arconics Press Centre: https://www.arconics.com/media-kit/