The Arconics team will be presenting and doing software demos and it would be great to meet up in Amsterdam to talk about how our software can solve many airline problems around document creation, control and distribution and the deployment of modular EFB with iOS and Windows apps. We’ll be at stand E3.
We had a very productive presence at the EFB Users Forum in Munich last month and we will be feeding discussions from that event into our product development roadmap. It would be great to continue the conversation in Amsterdam and also to start new conversations with our friend in the world’s most exciting industry.
AeroEFB at a glance
- Modular EFB solution, designed around your needs.
- Modules include Manuals, Flight Briefing, Forms, Weather and Read+Sign Notices.
- Integrates with leading flightplan and weather data sources.
- iOS and Windows viewers.
- World’s leading manual delivery and viewing experience.
AeroDocs at a glance
- AeroDocs CONTROL – Controlled PDF distribution and viewing on iOS devices. The perfect introduction to the paperless cockpit.
- AeroDocs COMPLIANCE – Regulatory compliance made easy, with structured XML authoring and controlled digital document distribution, including Boeing and Airbus XML manuals, on iOS and Windows mobile devices.
- AeroDocs ENTERPRISE – Fully customised, self-hosted solution for the creation and control of XML documents across the airline, from the flightdeck to the boardroom.
See you in Amsterdam!
Read more about AeroEFB here: http://www.arconics.com/efb-eff-aerodocs/
Read more about AeroDocs here: http://www.arconics.com/document-control-compliance-aerodocs-dms/
Read more about the event here: http://www.aircraft-commerce.com/conferences/EMEA2016/Agenda.asp
Click on the blue button to arrange a meeting, or just drop by stand E3 and say hello!
Sign up for our Connected Aircraft Newsletter to get our report from the EFB Users Forum and all our other news around airline software and connectivity.